Healing is a Novice level restoration spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that heals the caster 10 points per second. All races begin the game with this spell. Dual-casting the spell causes the Dragonborn's health to restore more quickly.
- Novice Restoration - Novice-level Restoration spells cost half as much magicka.
- Regeneration - increases the healing effect by 50%.
- Respite - causes the spell to restore Stamina in addition to health when cast.
- Restoration Dual Casting - when dual casting you will heal additionally 20% more (but cost 80% more magicka).
- The permanent ability Sailor's Repose adds a 10% healing bonus.
Players may use Healing in one hand and a weapon or another spell in the other hand to play strategically and have a better chance to survive in tough fights.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 50
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
Even though all characters begin the game already equipped with this spell, the spell tome is available for purchase from the following merchants:
- Calcelmo at the Understone Keep
- Colette Marence at the College of Winterhold
- Falion in his house
- Farengar Secret-Fire in Dragonsreach
- Nelacar at the The Frozen Hearth
- Niranye in the the White Hall
- Sybille Stentor in the Blue Palace
- Wuunferth the Unlivingin the Palace of the Kings
- Wylandriah in the Mistveil Keep
| Bane of the Undead • Circle of Protection • Close Wounds • Fast Healing • Grand Healing • Greater Ward |
Guardian Circle • Heal Other • Healing • Healing Hands • Lesser Ward • Repel Lesser Undead • Steadfast Ward
Turn Greater Undead • Turn Lesser Undead • Turn Undead
|Heal Undead • Necromantic Healing • Stendarr's Aura • Sun Fire • Vampire's Bane|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Restoration Ritual Spell • Wards • Magicka • Health • Perks • College of Winterhold • Restoration trainers|