Heart Ring is a unique enchanted ring and artifact found in the caverns of Dagoth Ur's Citadel in the Red Mountain Region. It both dispels magic, and provides resistance to several types of offensive magic.
This ring's effects are cast on self for 30 seconds:
- Dispel – 20 to 50 points (no duration)
- Lightning Shield – 10 to 20 points
- Resist Fire – 30 to 50 points
- Resist Frost – 30 to 50 points
- Resist Magicka – 30 to 50 points
- Resist Paralysis – 30 to 50 points
- Resist Shock – 30 to 50 points
- There is a second Heart Ring in the game's Construction Set (ID: artifact_heart_ring) that is identical in name and value, but does not have many of the effects, and those which do exist are weaker in magnitude.
- Heart Ring is among the five most valuable items of clothing in Morrowind, all of which are rings. At thirty-thousand gold it is equal to the Blood Ring, Soul Ring, and Sheogorath's Signet Ring. Only the Vampiric Ring is worth more, with a value of 32,000 gold.