| Base Value:|
|Type: Miscellaneous Item|
Heart Stones are also similar to Briar Hearts in the fact that there are several individuals who have had their organic hearts replaced by them. Two such people are General Falx Carius and Ildari Sarothril.
Heart Stones can be obtained from heart stone veins found all over Solstheim. They can be mined with a pickaxe, much like how ores are mined.
- They can be used in conjunction with the Conjure Ash Guardian spell to prevent the summoned Ash Guardian from becoming hostile towards the summoner.
- They can also be used to enchant staffs at the Staff Enchanter.
- Three Heart Stone veins can be found at Brodir Grove (North East of Raven Rock).
- Three deposits on the peninsula between Fort Frostmoth and Tel Mithryn (two are due West of the Silt Strider, the third is South of those two near the beach)
- Two deposits on the South East cliff below Tel Mithryn (guarded by two Ash Spawn)
- Two Heart Stone veins can be found in Broken Tusk Mine.
- Two ore veins outside of Hrodulf's House.
- Two Heart Stone veins can be found inside White Ridge Barrow.
- Two ore veins within Fort Frostmoth.
- Three ore veins located in Coldcinder Cave.
- Two deposits in the immediate vicinity of Ashfallow Citadel.
- One deposit on the small island directly west of the Old Attius Farm.
- One deposit can be found at the Wreck of the Strident Squall.
- One deposit can be found on the South side of Highpoint Tower.
- One deposit can be found near Kolbjorn Barrow .
- Heart Stones have a pulsing red glow, which makes them useful for decoration.