Heavy Armor is a combat specialization skill in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Use of the skill increases the effectiveness while wearing specific types of armor. The Heavy Armor skill is governed by the Endurance attribute. Heavy Armor provides the most protection, at the cost of speed and mobility due to its weight.
The skill level is increased while wearing heavy armor during combat. When a strike lands on a portion of the body covered in heavy armor, progress towards the skill increase a percentage. When the progression of the current skill level reaches 100%, the skill level increases by 1.
Certain races gain a one-time skill bonus during character creation:
- Hallgerd's Tale
- 2920, MidYear
- How Orsinium Passed to the Orcs
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 12
|Wayn||Balmora||Balmora Fighters Guild||54|
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online