|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
Inside the Grotto are further sublocations:
- Ritual Chambers.
- Dinwenel – Outside the entrance.
- Hazazi (If saved in "Moonhenge's Tear")
- Nara (If saved during "Moonhenge's Tear")
- Seeks-Better-Deals (Sells her wares at her stall, Hect-of-a-Sale, outside the ruins)
- Sirien (If saved in "Moonhenge's Tear")
After completing "Right of Theft," many characters will appear outside Hectahame. These include:
- Queen Ayrenn
- Dominion Soldier
- Vinedusk Ranger
- Battlereeve Urcelmo
- Mane Akkhuz-ri
- Khali (Student of Mane Akkhuz-ri)
- Shazah (Student of Mane Akkhuz-ri)
- Kauzanabi-jo (Student of Mane Akhuz-ri)
- Lord Gharesh-ri
- Treethane Fariel
After defeating the Shade of Naemon:
- Corrupt Imp (Main entrance; Shadow Wood)
- Corrupt Lurcher (Main entrance; Shadow Wood)
- Corrupt Spriggan (Main entrance; Shadow Wood)
- Veiled Infernal
- Veiled Necromancer
- Veiled Bonelord
- Shade of Naemon (Boss)
- Bone Flayer – Summoned Skeleton
- Flesh Atronach – inside the Ritual Chambers.
- Scout Cariel appears in Seaside Sanctuary, but appears to now be called "Cariel" in this location.
- Some of the ruin's history is mentioned in the book Heart of Valenwood.