|Hefid the Deaf|
Most of the time, she has locked herself away in a small dark room within the Warren. She can be heard listing the things she holds dear... or simply holds for that matter: "Inkpot, Stone, Bucket, Book, Knife...".
Closer inspection reveals that the stone is actually a Flawless Gem, noteworthy enough for the burgeoning thief in the Ratways.
At times she will say things like "Death is highly overrated" or "No, never find me!", suggesting that, like Esbern, she knows the Warrens as a refuge of safety where she's less likely to be found. Overall, she is harmless and provides no further meaningful interaction. If you pickpocket her and remove the items on her "checklist" she may change her dialogue slightly.
- "Inkpot, Stone, Bucket, Book, Knife..."
- "Stone, no, no no!"
- "Go away. Go away. Go away!"
- During the Quest A Cornered Rat, Esbern may attack her if she gets startled and draws her dagger. However she will just flee and run around the map causing minor delay to the Dragonborn.
- She may randomly become hostile at any time.
- All of the items she lists through dialogue are in her inventory.