Heimskr's House is a house in Whiterun and the home of Heimskr, a priest of Talos. The small, one-room cottage is found in front and to the left of Jorrvaskr. It is one of three buildings that occupies the circle around the Gildergreen.
- Heimskr's house may become a target for one of the Thieves Guild small jobs: The Sweep Job, The Shill Job or The Burglary Job.
- After the quest Battle for Whiterun, Heimskr's House sustains major roof damage, and debris in front of the door makes the house inaccessible for the remainder of the game. As a result, Heimskr will set up a small tent next to the Shrine of Talos, but will take up residence in the nearby inn, The Bannered Mare.
- The house is marked with an "empty" Shadowmark.
- The small house is furnished in a mini-church style format. There are 4 chairs arranged in pairs of two, facing towards an open space that is elevated up several small stairs, like a dias, where someone could address the onlookers.
- There are four skulls lying around the house- one on a shelf immediately to the left upon entering the building, and three on the open space that the chairs are facing towards- which is very unusual for the average Skyrim townsfolk.
This section contains bugs related to Heimskr's House. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Thieves Guild small job targeting this house is accepted after completion of Battle for Whiterun, it will be impossible to complete, as the house cannot be entered. In order to access it on PC, one may type
coc whiterunheimskrshouseinto the console, which will then teleport the Dragonborn into the house with it still being intact. If a