|Location||Helgen, Northeast of Falkreath|
|Enemies||Imperial soldiers or |
Helgen Keep is a fort located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Returning to Helgen later in the game reveals a myriad of burned out buildings and other destruction. A few corpses lay about the town containing tiny amounts of gold (<4) or Bone Meal. Inside the keep, the Dragonborn can pass through many of the same chambers they did before, picking up any previously missed loot. Depending on how much time passed, the Town and Keep will be abandoned, or Bandits may have moved in. The tunnels passed through during the escape may still be blocked by fallen stone shortly after the torture chamber, or the blockage may have been cleared (may be related to how long bandits have been inhabiting the Keep before the Dragonborn's return). In general, it is nothing but a tourist attraction with nothing of value anywhere inside/outside the keep.
- Spell tome: Sparks
- The Black Arrow, v2 in the torture room on the shelf next to the ale. Books do not appear until the bandits take over.
- Imperial soldiers (if went with Ralof)
- Stormcloaks (if went with Hadvar)
- Bandits (if the Dragonborn returns after some time has passed); respawn gradually if enough time passes between visits
- The dead Mage found in the locked cage can be thralled. His corpse is permanent.
- The corpse of the Stormcloak Soldier hanging in a cage wearing Ragged Robes will resist Dead Thrall.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)