Life after demiseEdit
Helgi exists as an innocent ghost, unaware of the gravity of events involving her family. It is greatly implied that Hroggar, her father, was to blame for the fire. He moved in with Alva immediately after the fire, causing suspicion to fall upon him for the murder of his own family, to be with her. During a ghostly "hide and seek" game with Helgi, the Dragonborn will find Laelette, the missing wife of Thonnir, and discover that she is a vampire. She appears at Helgi's exhumed coffin, over a rocky hill west of the house.
- I've avenged you and your mother. "You did? Maybe that's why I'm so sleepy now."
- Helgi appears near the exit and thanks the Dragonborn for "making her mother feel better," after Movarth Piquine is killed in his lair. She vanishes soon after.
- There is a Helgi mentioned in a letter found on a dresser in the cellar of Anise's Cabin, which can be found near the Guardian Stones. It is possible that the two are the same people. The note mentions that Helgi has "power coursing in [her] blood" and invites Helgi to come to Anise's cabin to form a witches' coven. This would help explain as to why the vampires were so interested in turning Helgi, as she would have been a powerful weapon.
- Helgi is an Icelandic name, though it's actually a male one. The female variant is Helga.
This section contains bugs related to Helgi (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- A possible glitch may occur immediately after talking to Helgi, when about to leave the cave and engaging in conversation, she will say, "Mother's calling me, it's time to go to sleep." and then disappear.