Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||North of Loreius Farm|
- Main article: Homestead
Heljarchen Hall sits on a rocky mountain slope in the snowy tundra of the Pale. To the south, Whiterun and the Throat of the World can be seen on a clear day, while Loreius Farm is just a short distance away. To the east and north, the wild forests of the Pale stretch far, and the slopes to the west lead higher up the mountainside to Stonehill Bluff and the Tower of Mzark.
- Heljarchen is unique in that a grain mill for making flour is available.
- Proximity to the Tower of Mzark allows easy access to and from Blackreach.
- Clay and quarried stone can be mined directly in front of the carpenter's workbench; a pickaxe and three quarried stone are also near the workbench. A corundum ore vein is located northeast of the carpenter's workbench, in between the two cliffs.
This location can be bought after you kill the giant at a radiant location in the Pale from either of the two Jarls of Dawnstar, Skald the Elder, or Brina Merilis depending on who controls the Pale — the Stormcloaks or Imperial Legion.
- Gregor, Housecarl – assigned by the Jarl.
- Oriella, bard – hired by the steward.
- Markus, carriage driver retained by the steward.
- Some adopted children dislike the location, complaining that it is too cold to play outside, whilst others will say how nice it is.
- As with the other houses, random bandits attacking the home or a giant from the nearby Blizzard Rest paying a visit may result in livestock getting killed.
- The name "Heljarchen" may come from Helarchen Creek, a small village that can be visited in The Elder Scrolls: Arena.
This section contains bugs related to Heljarchen Hall. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
|Click to see the list of bugs encountered|
|Small House • Main Hall • Cellar • Alchemy Laboratory • Armory • Bedrooms • Enchanter's Tower|
Greenhouse • Kitchen • Library • Storage Room • Trophy Room • All Totals
|Clay • Glass • Goat Horns • Hinge • Iron Fittings • Lock • Nails • Quarried Stone • Sawn Log • Straw|
|Heljarchen Hall • Lakeview Manor • Windstad Manor|