|Location||North of Loreius Farm|
Heljarchen Hall sits on a rocky mountain slope in the snowy tundra of the Pale. To the south, Whiterun and the Throat of the World can be seen on a clear day, while Loreius Farm is just a short distance away. To the east and north the wild forests of the Pale stretch far, and to the west slopes lead higher up the mountainside to Stonehill Bluff and the Tower of Mzark.
- Heljarchen is unique in that a grain mill for making flour is available.
- Proximity to the Tower of Mzark allows easy access to and from Blackreach.
- Clay and quarried stone can be mined directly in front of the carpenter's workbench; a pickaxe and three quarried stone are also near the workbench. A corundum ore vein is located north east of the carpenter's workbench in between the two cliffs.
In order to purchase the deed for 5,000 , the quests Waking Nightmare and Kill the Giant must have been completed, both of which can be started by talking to the Jarl. The Kill the Giant quest becomes available at level 22.
- Gregor, Housecarl - assigned by the Jarl.
- Oriella, bard - hired by the steward.
- Markus, carriage driver retained by the steward.
- Some adopted children dislike the location, complaining that it is too cold to play outside whilst others will say how nice it is.
- As with the other houses, random bandits attacking the home, or a giant from nearby Blizzard Rest paying a visit, may result in livestock getting killed.
- Building this house doesn't change the number of houses owned by the Dragonborn in the game stats.
- If the kitchen wing is built and a set of Mounted Elk Antlers are added, they may fall down after exiting and re-entering the house, or after saving and reloading.
- The house may be able to be purchased when Dawnstar has been taken over, despite whether or not either of the required quests have been finished.
- The carpenter's workbench located on the outside of the house may list other extra things to build such as a stable, animal pen, etc., even if they have already been purchased. Purchasing them will deduct materials, but not add another extra addition like the animal pen if already purchased. This can be solved by backing out and reentering the workbench's menu.
- Oriellia, the Bard for Heljarchen Hall, may permanently stay in the home, no matter how many times you dismiss her. No known fixes other than (on PC) to disable her.
- PS3 May be possible to buy the land by just completing the Nightmare Quest.
- PS3 May be possible to buy the land without doing either of the quests.
- Building a Storage Room and an Armory will result in the wings not being fully conjoined. A fence will block the path on the upper porch.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire (First appearance)
|Small House • Main Hall • Cellar • Alchemy Laboratory • Armory • Bedrooms • Enchanter's Tower|
Greenhouse • Kitchen • Library • Storage Room • Trophy Room
|Clay • Glass • Goat Horns • Hinge • Iron Fittings • Lock • Nails • Quarried Stone • Sawn Log • Straw|
|Heljarchen Hall • Lakeview Manor • Windstad Manor|