|Level||PCx1 (min. 20)|
Herliun Lothaire is a Breton merchant who sells alchemy supplies. He resides in the The Ragged Flagon after completing the Thieves Guild's second "Special Job" to expand to one of the other holds of Skyrim. This job is random and depends on the amount of work you have done in each hold. His shop is in an alcove just north of the entrance from the Ratway.
- Weapons: limited to daggers
- Potions: One of the more extensive lists of potions available found among merchants.
- Ingredients: Holds some of the more rare ingredients as Daedra Hearts, Fire Salts, and Void Salts.
- Books: Holds a larger inventory of recipes than most merchants.
- Misc: limited to soul gems
"Need some sort of toxin for a special occasion? That's where I come in."
"I sell all sorts of poisons for almost every occasion."
"So, name your poison! Ha ha ha. Oh, I never get tired of that one."
- Not allowed to invest via the Investor perk under the Speech skill.
- He tends to carry around 500 gold (no speech skill perks).
- He sells recipes, poisons, potions, and ingredients.
- Despite most of his dialogue being poison oriented, he carries more potions than poisons.
- There is a usable alchemy lab inside his shop.
- He seems to have Daedra Hearts more often than most alchemists.
- If you steal an item from him, he may say, "I guess that's yours now" in a female voice.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)