Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
She was previously a member of the Companions, but did not progress very far and no longer believes her past with the guild is important. On top of that, she believes she has become stronger than the guild, and could kill them all with ease.
- "Never made it far in the Companions, but now... I'd like to see any of them try to call me "whelp" again."
- "If you need anything, say the word. I can still forge a decent blade."
- "Auriel's Bow is ours. Deliver it to Lord Harkon at once, so we can reap the benefits of this prophecy." - During Kindred Judgment, if the vampires are joined.
- "You're... you're mortal! What are you doing here like that? Go to Lord Harkon at once, beg him to turn you back. You're dead if you don't." - If cured of Vampirism before Kindred Judgment.
- "You can't walk around here like some common mortal! Ask Serana to make you one of us again, before someone makes a meal out of you." - If cured of Vampirism after Kindred Judgment.
- "None will soon forget that you were the one to defeat Harkon." (after completing Kindred Judgment if vampires are joined)
- Despite her claim that she could "slaughter the Companions without a second thought", this appears to largely be a bluff, as she is in fact easier to kill than the other vampires if the Dragonborn sides with the Dawnguard. Ironically, if Farkas, Vilkas or Aela are brought along as companions for the fight, they are also capable of easily defeating her. However, this is likely caused by gameplay limitations or a developers' oversight.