She was previously a member of the Companions, but did not progress too far and no longer believes her past with the guild to be important.
- Despite her claim that she could 'slaughter the Companions without a second thought,' this appears to largely be a bluff, as she is in fact easier to kill than the other vampires if the player sides with the Dawnguard. Ironically, if Farkas, Vilkas or Aela are brought along as companions for the fight, they are also capable of easily defeating her.
- "Never made it far in the Companions, but now... I'd like to see any of them try to call me "whelp" again."
- "If you need anything, say the word. I can still forge a decent blade."
- "Auriel's Bow is ours. Deliver it to Lord Harkon at once, so we can reap the benefits of this prophecy." - During Kindred Judgment, if the vampires are joined.
- "You're... you're mortal! What you you doing here like that? Go to Lord Harkon at once, beg him to turn you back. You're dead if you don't." - If cured of Vampirism before Kindred Judgment.
- "You can't walk around here like some common mortal! Ask Serana to make you one of us again, before someone makes a meal out of you." - If cured of Vampirism after Kindred Judgment.
- "None will soon forget that you were the one to defeat Harkon." (after completing Kindred Judgement if vampires are joined)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (First appearance)