Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Spells/Abilities||Conjure Storm Atronach|
|Resistance||Immune to poison|
- Main article: Dragon Priest
In life, Hevnoraak was a powerful dragon priest who practiced a form of mind-controlling magic. Using his power, he managed to build up an army of enthralled followers. No matter what torture he inflicted upon his followers, fear was enough to keep them in line and do his bidding. Even in death, they served their master by guarding the catacombs of the ancient tomb of Valthume.
Evidence of Hevnoraak's sadistic nature can been seen all around Valthume, in the form of various torture devices and implements.
Before his death, Hevnoraak obsessively planned his resurrection. He drained the blood from his body and planned to transfer his power back into himself after death, thus becoming a powerful lich. When he died, his blood was stored in three opaque vessels that were kept in Valthume. Left alone, Hevnoraak would eventually awaken once he was powerful enough to restore himself.
An ancient Nord warrior named Valdar discovered Hevnoraak's plan and locked himself in Valthume, binding himself to Hevnoraak in order to stop his reawakening. Even in death, the ghost of Valdar guards the tomb of Hevnoraak.
Hevnoraak is encountered in the Nordic ruin of Valthume during this quest, and killing him is the goal of the quest.
- Taking other names into account, Hevnor could mean "brutality," in which case Hevnor-Aak would translate to "Brutality-Guide."
- He says, "Fools! You will not hold me any longer, Valdar!" upon bursting out of his sarcophagus.
This section contains bugs related to Hevnoraak. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Hevnoraak will sometimes drop two staves and no mask. The only known way to correct this is to reload a previous save.
- Sometimes arrows will go through Hevnoraak's upper body instead of hitting him. Arrows will still be capable of hitting his legs and causing damage.
- If he dies immediately, he may come back to life. Shoot him to fix this.
|Skyrim||Hevnoraak • Krosis • Morokei • Nahkriin • Otar the Mad • Rahgot • Vokun • Volsung|
|Dragonborn||Ahzidal • Dukaan • Miraak • Vahlok the Jailor • Zahkriisos|
|Online||Akiirdal • ArthosiisOR • Haldriin • Korthor • Vosis|