The wearer is immune to disease and poison.
|Class: Heavy Armor, Mask|
|Upgrade Material: Iron Ingot|
|Perk: Daedric Smithing|
- The mask does not seem make its wearer immune to poison. It has yet to be confirmed whether or not it even adds resistance. If it does, then the immunity may be conflicting with a poison damage cap. Still, this greatly detracts from the usefulness of this mask.
- The Prima Game Guide lists that this mask will grant +40 Heavy Armor to the wearer. (page 376 of the standard edition game guide)
- Archmage's Robes together; both the mask and your entire head may disappear, showing only an empty hood.
When equipping a mask and the
- A short term fix is to drop the Archmage's Robes then pick them up again.
- Another fix is to store the mask in a container and then equip it directly from the container.
- This can be temporarily fixed on the PC by pressing F5, quicksave, and then F9, quick load.
- Clearing the Xbox 360 cache will also correct this issue.
- PS3 users can also temporarily fix this by saving and loading
- Falmer Helmet, Ancient Shrouded Cowl, The Jagged Crown and circlets. It is possible to equip this item while wearing a
- follower, over time it may disappear from their inventory.
If any mask is given to any
player.additem <itemID> 1, and it will add the mask to the inventory again. To resolve this matter for PC, use the console command
- To resolve this matter for PC, use the console command
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)
|Dragon Priest Masks|
|Skyrim||Hevnoraak • Konahrik • Krosis • Morokei • Nahkriin • Otar • Rahgot • Vokun • Volsung|
|Dragonborn||Ahzidal • Dukaan • Miraak • Zahkriisos|