She is the wife of Torsten Cruel-Sea and the mother of Grimvar Cruel-Sea. Being the wife of Torsten she gets her crops from Hollyfrost Farm, and often comments about how hard it is to farm in the area.
Hillevi is a possible victim that needs to be rescued from a radiant location.
If the Dragonborn is sent to Windhelm to murder a citizen Hillevi will count as a high profile target since she's a merchant.
Hillevi: "It was my pleasure, Torbjorn. I enjoy cooking, and after what you and Tova have been through, it was the least I could do."
Torbjorn: "My little Friga loved to cook, but she was terrible at it. Then one day, out of nowhere, she made the most amazing leek soup. She watched while we ate it, and when she saw how much we loved it, she was... so proud..."
Hillevi: "I... I'm so sorry, Torbjorn. You must be suffering terribly. I wish there was some way I could help."
Torbjorn: "You've done more than enough already. You've been a good friend in a time of need, and we won't forget that. I'm sorry I lost myself for a moment there. I just need some time to get over the loss."
Tomatoes for saleEdit
Hillevi: "You know, I'm not sure. My husband's been tending to the vines, so I'll have to ask him."
Nilsine: "Just promise me when you get some more in, I'll have the first crack at them."
Hillevi: "What is it Ulfric's always saying... "On my honor as a Nord, I swear it. Ha ha ha!"
Nilsine: "So serious! Ha ha ha!"
New batch of tomatoesEdit
Hillevi: "Well enough, I suppose. Nilsine bought up most of the tomatoes, and was asking if we could get more."
Torsten: "We've got another dozen ripening on the vine. They should be ready in a few days."
Hillevi: "I'll be sure to tell her."
Life at Hollyfrost FarmEdit
Tulvur: "I got another harangue from Torsten yesterday."
Hillevi: "Don't worry about him. I know you work hard, and I'm the one who gets you your money."
Tulvur: "Thank you, miss, I appreciate that."
Hillevi: "And what about the dogs? How are those precious little angels?"
Tullvur: "Healthy and strong. Ysgramor's coat's gotten so thick, he looks fat!"
Hillevi: "Oh, that's just adorable.
- "Fresh fruit and vegetables for sale!"
- "Fruits and vegetables, all ripe and ready for your table!"
- "Take home Windhelm’s finest and freshest produce today!"
- "Good day to you."
- "If you're not doing something you enjoy, then you're wasting your life."
- According to Jora she visits the Temple of Talos quite often, but is never seen there by the Dragonborn.
- When delivering the nightshade extract, if the item is examined in the Dragonborn's inventory, it appears labeled as "Nightshade Extact".
- She has a key to Hjerim (it can be pickpocketed from her), so if the Dragonborn steals that from her, he or she can start the quest Blood on the Ice without buying the house.