|Location||Southwest of Windhelm, East of Whiterun|
Hillgrund's Tomb is an ancient Nordic tomb in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Diamond - On the table in the room after beating Vals Veran.
- Amulet of Zenithar - On Agna's corpse at the bottom of the main barrow section.
- Leveled Mace of Animus - Hidden behind a web with a skeleton in the Frostbite Spider room. The Mace is not part of the Skeleton's inventory. There is also a silver ore vein in the room.
- Necromancer Robes - Vals Veran is wearing them.
- Master Level chest with leveled loot hidden up behind the entrance of the Tomb. Climb the hill behind the tomb to see it perched on a ledge. There is also a coin purse above and behind the entrance archway.
- Just south of the main entrance is an adept level chest containing random loot inside a hollow tree trunk, along with the Illusion skill book The Black Arts on Trial.
- Gold Ore vein just east of the entrance.
- Restless Draugr
- Draugr Wight*
- Draugr Overlord*
- Draugr Scourge
(Vals Veran will keep on raising dead until killed)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)
|Cities||Dawnstar • Falkreath • Markarth • Morthal • Riften • Solitude • Whiterun • Windhelm • Winterhold|
|Holds||Eastmarch • Falkreath Hold • Haafingar • Hjaalmarch • The Pale |
The Reach • The Rift • Winterhold Hold • Whiterun Hold