Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Histskin is a racial ability granted to Argonians in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is a greater power that improves health restoration 10x for 60 seconds. As a visual effect, it causes the caster's frame to glow with a luminous golden light. When an Argonian is injured or near death they can call to the Hist to heal them of any ailments or injuries. many Argonians assume that the Hist themselves heal them through magic and as such they rever the Hist even more.
Synergy with other effectsEdit
- It somewhat compensates for the health drain due to Equilibrium.
- Combined with pieces of equipment boosting health regeneration or potions boosting health regeneration, it can become extremely powerful. Regenerating health even during heavy combat.
- Has powerful synergy when combined with Sailor's Repose and the perk, Regeneration.
- Health recovery rate is a fraction of your health per second. Argonians with high (natural or boosted) health thus get that much more benefit from using Histskin.
- Hist, in the name, refers to a concept of reverence in Argonian culture.