Histskin is a racial ability granted to Argonians in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is a greater power that improves health restoration 10x for 60 seconds. As a visual effect, it causes the caster's frame to glow with a luminous golden light.
Synergy with other effectsEdit
- Somewhat compensates for the health drain due to Equilibrium.
- Combined with pieces of equipment boosting health regeneration or potions boosting health regeneration, it can become extremely powerful. Regenerating health even during heavy combat.
- Has powerful synergy when combined with Sailor's Repose and the perk, Regeneration.
- Health recovery rate is a fraction of your health per second. Argonians with high (natural or boosted) health thus get that much more benefit from using Histskin.
- Hist, in the name, refers to a concept of reverence in Argonian culture.