|Hjaalmarch Stormcloak Camp|
Hjaalmarch Stormcloak Camp is a Stormcloak encampment located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This site is located a short distance south of the road between the Solitude Sawmill and Dragon Bridge. A small detachment of Stormcloak soldiers has made camp along the northern edge of Hjaalmarch, just north of the Karth River. Barter with the quartermaster and inspect the large map in one of the tents to potentially acquire new map information. The leader of this camp is Arrald Frozen-Heart.
- This camp may exist only during the Civil War quest line.
- Unlike some other camps, this camp is not abandoned after the Stormcloaks win the Civil War.
- The horses here must be stolen to ride.
- Rarely, the Dragonborn may spawn high up over the camp when fast traveling there and die from the fall.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)