The Hero has learned from the followers of Namira that they will only summon the Daedric Prince for someone repulsive. If they are to get their help, they will need to make themselves less attractive to others.
Namira wants the Hero to help out a flock of her followers, who are holding up in a nearby Ayleid ruin―it seems that they like the utter darkness that they have found there.
"Who are you? Why do you invade our place of worship? Surely, you don't think yourself worthy to visit Namira's shrine."
- Rumors "I tried the chapels. They're a waste of time."
- "You do? Perhaps you should. You are repulsive, displeasing to the eye. Namira might find favor in you. Approach."
"A place of blessed darkness. A holy place where we may worship in our wretchedness. Why are you here?"
- I wish to worship Namira "You do? You are too pretty to worship in this place. People like you. Like to hear you talk. When you are more loathesome, you may return."
- I am passing through. "Then leave this place. Namira has no business with you."
"Remember... this place is sacred."
(If approached again)
"Why are you here? You are still too pleasing to speak with Namira. Begone."
(After obtaining a sufficient personality level)
"Ahh... much better. You repulse me now, at least to a degree. Other should find you foul, disgusting. Namira may be pleased. Approach the shrine."
- "You have been told to approach the shrine. Perhaps Namira will find favor in you."
(After praying at the shrine)
"You have been given a task by Namira? Truly, you are terrible in my eyes. Disgusting and foul. Blessed are you."
- Anga "Hallowed ground, home of the Forgotten Ones. A deep hole of shadow and despair. A truly wondrous place."
(After clearing Anga of Priests of Arkay)
"Namira is pleased, foul one. May your days be filled with the hurtful stares of others. Dwell joyously in filth and squalor."
- Hjolfrodi has information about the Forgotten Ones in Anga, but the dialogue is not used in-game, such as: "Blessed are the Forgotten Ones, Chosen of Namira. In squalor they thrive, wallowing in filth, low and repulsive, darlings of Namira."