Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He is the owner of Solitude Sawmill and lives in a house next to it. Chopped firewood can be sold to Hjorunn for 5 a piece.
- "Honest gold for honest work"
- "Come in, come in. I was just about to take a break."
- "Living outside the walls is a risk, aye, but at least the guards don't come nosing around."
- "We had some trouble a while back. A Stormcloak tried to set the mill on fire."
Hjorunn will usually follow a daily routine, which could be viewed as fairly dull to some. This is as follows:
12AM - 6AM: Asleep in the sawmill.
6AM - 7AM: Cooking in the sawmill.
7AM - 8AM: Asleep in the sawmill.
8AM - 12PM: Observing sawmill operations.
12PM - 1PM: Cooking in the sawmill.
1PM - 6PM: Observing sawmill operations.
6PM - 7PM: Cooking in the sawmill.
7PM - 12AM: Observing sawmill operations.
- Hjorunn has two keys on his person, which may be pickpocketed. One is a Solitude Sawmill key, the other is a key to Hjorunn's Room. Hjorunn's Room key seemingly has no use, as there is no door which can be unlocked by the key in the vicinity of the sawmill.