He is the owner of Solitude Sawmill and lives in a house next to it. Chopped firewood can be sold to Hjorunn for 5 a piece.
- "Honest gold for honest work"
- "Come in, come in. I was just about to take a break."
- "Living outside the walls is a risk, aye, but at least the guards don't come nosing around."
- "We had some trouble a while back. A Stormcloak tried to set the mill on fire."
Hjorunn will usually follow a daily routine, which could be viewed as fairly dull to some. This is as follows:
12AM - 6AM: Asleep in the sawmill.
6AM - 7AM: Cooking in the sawmill.
7AM - 8AM: Asleep in the sawmill.
8AM - 12PM: Observing sawmill operations.
12PM - 1PM: Cooking in the sawmill.
1PM - 6PM: Observing sawmill operations.
6PM - 7PM: Cooking in the sawmill.
7PM - 12AM: Observing sawmill operations.
- Hjorunn has two keys on his person, which may be pickpocketed. One is a Solitude Sawmill key, the other is a key to Hjorunn's Room. Hjorunn's Room key seemingly has no use, as there is no door which can be unlocked by the key in the vicinity of the sawmill.