Hod will buy any firewood brought to him.
The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire: Hod also sells Sawn Logs, a material used in the building of house structures and furniture. Each stack of 20 costs 200 Gold, and will be delivered instantly to the required plot of land.
- In Norse myths, Hod was the brother of the most beautiful god, Balder, and son of the fertility god, Njord. Hod was blind, and was tricked by Loki, the god of mischief into shooting an arrow which killed Balder.
- If the Dragonborn is male, Hod may have dialog about Camilla's physical attributes. If the Dragonborn is female, Hod may have dialog admiring her attributes.
- If the Dragonborn chose to follow Ralof at the beginning of the game, he/she will inherit 100 upon the event of Hod's death, delivered via a Courier.
Hod never leaves his house, regardless of time of day. This is apparently triggered on the Dragonborn's first visit to the town, and lasts for the rest of the game.
- Solution: Pick the lock, enter Hod and Gerdur's house then leave. Gerdur and Hod should follow the Dragonborn out of the house.
enabledirectly after. In many cases, this resets the character's AI. Solution: This is to open the console, clicking Hod, then typing
- Solution: Activate the log pile in the mill and use the lever to activate the saw. Hod will suddenly appear leaning against the railing behind the Dragonborn.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)