Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the northwest corner of Sundercliff Mines. To reach the hoe, the Hero must first reach the top portion of the area and work their way west, from there they must jump the large gap to the far west ledge. The weapon is the only item in a barrel with a beam of light shining down on it.
When wielded the hoe has a 40% chance to inflict Ticklebritch on the Hero.
On striking the hoe has a 100% chance to cause one random disease:
- 9% chance to cause Wither
- 10% chance to cause Droops
- 10% chance to cause Brown Rot
- 10% chance to cause Chills
- 10% chance to cause Collywobbles
- 10% chance to cause Dampworm
- 40% chance to cause Ticklebritch
On stronger foes you may be able to get all diseases on your target, if so the combined effect would be:
- -25 Endurance
- -20 Strength
- -20 Personality
- -15 Agility
- -15 Speed
- -10 Intelligence
- -10 Willpower
- This weapon is the only way to contract or inflict the Ticklebritch disease.
This section contains bugs related to Hoe (Weapon). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
The enchantment to cause the random diseases was not placed on the weapon.
DL9enLostHoemust be added to weapon 'DL9LostHoe' to fix this. To fix this, the enchantment
- To fix this, the enchantment