Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Holamayan Monastery is a location found in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
It is located on a small island, named Holamayan, in the Azura's Coast region, on the southeastern corner of Vvardenfell, in the Inner Sea. It is nearby the Zalkin Grotto. The Monastery is home to the Dissident Priests. The entrance to the temple is protected by a stone that only raises during what is know as Azura's Hours, which are at dawn from 6 Am to 8 Am and at dusk from 6 Pm to 8 Pm.
The monastery shrinesEdit
They also, all have a unique effect:
- Shrine of St. Aralor — If activated, it will confer 'Aralor's Intervention' which temporarily increases Personality by 5 points.
- Shrine of St. Delyn — If activated, it will confer 'Shield of St. Delyn' which temporarily increases Resist Blight Disease by 10%.
- Shrine of St. Felms — If activated, it will confer 'Felms' Glory' which temporarily increases Restoration by 5 points.
- Shrine of St. Llothis — If activated, it will confer 'The Rock of Llothis' which temporarily fortifies Willpower by 5 points.
- Shrine of St. Meris — If activated, it will confer 'Meris' Warding' which temporarily increase Resist Corprus Disease by 20%.
- Shrine of St. Nerevar — If activated, it will confer 'Spirit of Nerevar' which temporarily fortifies Fatigue by 20 points.
- Shrine of St. Olms — If activated, it will confer 'Olms' Benediction' which temporarily increase Resist Common Disease by 20%.
- Shrine of St. Rilms — If activated, it will confer 'Rilm's Grace' which temporarily fortifies Endurance by 5 points.
- Shrine of St. Roris — If activated, it will confer 'Roris' Bloom' which temporarily fortifies Health by 5 points.
- Shrine of St. Seryn — If activated, it will confer 'Seryn's Shield' which temporarily increases Resist Poison by 20%.
- Shrine of St. Veloth — If activated, it has two extra blessings to chose from, it will confer 'Veloth's Indwelling' which temporarily fortifies Magicka by 10 points or 'Almsivi Restoration' which restores all Attributes by 100 points.
- Shrine of Vivec's Fury — If activated, it will confer 'Vivec's Fury' which temporarily fortifies Attack by 5 points.
The Nerevarine must uncover the location of the elusive Dissident Priests, to gain their help.
- Beraren Sadri
- Daynillo Lleran
- Evesa Omalas
- Felayn Andral
- Gilvas Barelo – Leader of the Dissident Priests and Abbott of the monastery.
- Mibdinahaz Addunipu
- Taren Omothan
- Tivam Sadri
- The Monastery contains a very large selection of books.