A Homecooked meal is prepared by spouses after marriage. It can only be given to the Dragonborn once per in-game day. It shares its model with that of the apple pie. Consuming the homecooked meal increases the regeneration of magicka, health, and stamina by 25% for the next 600 seconds after consumption.
- The homecooked meal is one of the few consumables that is not found out in the game world, i.e., like Horker Stew or Vegetable Soup.
- Different spouses say different things about the meal, depending on their voice type: some say they added a little mead into the recipe, a few suggest that its an old family recipe, some merely state that the meal is "fresh," and yet others are insulted at having to cook for the player character.
This section contains bugs related to Homecooked Meal. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The effect of the homecooked meal never wears off. Spouses have no problem cooking more meals despite having unlimited benefits from the first one.
- If married for a while, the option for obtaining a homecooked meal may not be provided anymore.
- The effect may not appear under Active Effects.