| Base Value:|
Honey can be eaten to restore two points of health. Until The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire, honey was an extremely rare food item, thus many players use honey as a decoration.
- Honey can be found by pickpocketing Wulfgar at High Hrothgar.
- Haelga's Bunkhouse at the end of Haelga's bed, next to the Shrine of Dibella (respawns).
- One can be found inside Lakeview Manor, in the main hall, on a shelf above the fireplace, if the shelf is built. (Hearthfire)
- It can also be found in the Kitchen wing of a homestead after adding a low table furnishing option. It's located next to the Butter churn in a basket. (Hearthfire)
- It can also be dropped by werebears . (Dragonborn)
- one is found in Thirsk Mead Hall
- Honey will be accepted as a gift by an adopted child. (Hearthfire)