|Location||South of Ivarstead|
Outside, there are a few roaming Bears and four Beehives hanging from the surrounding tree branches. There are many Bees flying around near the entrance during the day. There is usually a Cave Bear guarding the entrance.
- An unlocked chest with random loot.
- An Orcish Mace of Fear if clearing the cave for Aela.
- The Lockpicking Skill Book The Locked Room, on a dead Bandit's corpse.
- The cave is very small; just a single chamber.
- Aela may also ask that this cave be cleared out for one of her Companions radiant quests.
- There is a skeleton lying on the floor to the right of the cave entrance with minor loot.
- The cave and nearby area has various alchemic ingredients that can be harvested.
- There is a skeleton half buried, that resembles Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)