|Location||South-east of Whiterun|
|Characters||Sabjorn, Mallus Maccius, Eimar, Hamelyn, Headless Horseman.|
Honningbrew Meadery is a settlement located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Whiterun’s renowned meadery lies just southeast of her capital. The "famous" Honningbrew Mead is brewed here. The Meadery consists of two buildings, the Meadery itself and the Boilery.
Speak with Sabjorn inside the meadery to purchase a variety of foodstuffs. You need special keys to enter the meadery’s basement and upstairs office; these are obtained during Thieves Guild Quest: Dampened Spirits.
The office holds most objects of value, including an informative note and Skill Book found on tables, as well as a locked chest that’s further secured behind an Expert-level locked door (no key for this one).
The office also contains one of seven Larceny Targets that pertain to a Thieves Guild Radiant Quest. Larceny Target: The Honningbrew Decanter.
You can only enter the boilery via the meadery’s basement passage—the front door remains locked at all times. Head upstairs and optionally steal from a locked chest before nefariously poisoning the giant vat. Exit the boilery afterward with the key that hangs on the wall near the door.
- Skill Book [Alchemy]: A Game at Dinner - upstairs in the bedroom on the table.
- Skill Book [Sneak]: Three Thieves - in the Basement.
- Honningbrew Decanter for Delvin.
- Hamelyn's Journal.
- Approximately 300+ bottles of Honningbrew Mead out on the shelves and within the barrels in the warehouse.
- 20 Bottles can be bought from Sabjorn at a time. It is likely that his stock respawns daily.
- Black-Briar Mead under the bed upstairs.
- A letter to Honningbrew Meadery from Maven Black-Briar to make friendship and form Black-Brew Meadery.
- The Honningbrew Meadery is the rival of the Black-Briar Meadery.
- "Honning" is Norwegian for "Honey", therefore the translated name reads; "Honeybrew Meadery".
- Humorously, there is a Lusty Argonian Maid V2 next to a bed (probably Mallus's)
- There is a bottle of Black-Briar Mead under Sabjorn's bed, possibly meaning that he prefers the opposition's brew to his own.
- If you complete the associated Thieves Guild quest, the signs outside will change to say "Black-Briar Meadery", confirming what Mallus was talking about.