- Main article: Weapons (Oblivion)
The Honorblade of Chorrol is a non-magical sword available in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. When obtained as a quest item it has no weight and cannot break, even though it does deal damage. Although it is not enchanted, its damage is considered magical (foes hit by the blade will glow). It damages monsters such as ghosts that are normally immune to damage received from regular weapons not made of silver.
- The Hero may obtain this weapon from a Redguard Valley Ogre Chieftain in the quest "Sins of the Father," or by pickpocketing it from the Countess of Chorrol while she sleeps after completion of the quest.
- As it does not require Journeyman level Armorer to repair, like magical items, it is especially valuable early in the game.
- Completing the quest by returning the sword to the Steward at Castle Chorrol gets the Hero the Escutcheon of Chorrol, an enchanted shield.
- If the sword is given to the steward before doing Thieves Guild questline, Fathis Ules will not be a vendor later on, preventing the completion of the questline.