|Hooded Thalmor Robes|
| Base Value:|
Destruction spells cost 12% less to cast.
For those wanting to find a full set of the robes, boots, and gloves early in the game just follow these directions:
- After exiting the cave with Hadvar or Ralof follow the path until coming upon a sign.
- At the sign turn left and follow that path until seeing a dirt path ahead going up a small hill.
- Go up this dirt path and find a Shrine of Talos with the dead bodies of worshipers and the body of agent Sanyon, equipped with the robe, boots, and gloves.
- There two full sets of robes, including boots and gloves, that can be found in the Thalmor Embassy during the main story quest "Diplomatic Immunity."
- Equipped by Thalmor Wizards at Northwatch Keep.
- Thalmor wizards in The Ratway during "A Cornered Rat" wear them.
- Thalmor Justiciars found in random encounters have these robes.
- Estormo and Ondolemar wear a full set.
- If the Dragonborn is an Altmer and wearing the robes during "Diplomatic Immunity," they will be able to complete the entire quest without any fighting, until getting into the dungeons beneath Elenwen's Solar.
- It is not possible to wear Dragon Priest Masks or circlets with the robes, as attempting to do so will un-equip the robes.
This section contains bugs related to Hooded Thalmor Robes. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- When an enemy wearing the Hooded Thalmor Robes is decapitated and when the robes are looted, the head will still appear to be wearing a hood.