Horker Island is a small island just off the east coast of Solstheim.
Head north along the coast to find several dead Reavers, evidently slain by the horkers lumbering around. Saden's corpse can be found on a hill. Follow the blood trail up the hill to find a large unique horker named Lord Tusk.
- Possible location for Meridia's Beacon.
- Can be one of the locations for Totems of Hircine.
- One of the locations for Gunmar in the quest A New Order.
- Horksbane – A unique mace that can be found on (or near) the dead body of a Dunmer named Saden.
- One ebony ore vein – right across from the mast on the eastern shore, against a rock face.
- One quicksilver ore vein – on the north side of the island, next to the entrance to Gyldenhul Barrow, guarded by two Reavers.
- Saden's Journal – on the southeastern shore, on a crate, next to an over-turned row boat.
- East Empire Company Strongbox – underwater, on the north side of a submerged "half-ship" (the ship whose other half is on land).
- A boss level chest at Lord Tusk's "lair."