- Not to be confused with Hroggar or Hroggi.
- "The Goblins have slaughtered many of my men. Even my eldest son has been fed to the funeral pyre. Now my youngest son, Bjorick, has gone missing. Troll's blood! These vermin seem unstoppable."
Hrogar is a Nord warrior who founded Hrogar's Hold. He is married to Edwina and has two sons, Gar and Bjorick.
He was a warrior in the Akaviri War. One day he got wounded and Edwina, who was a healer at that time, became his nurse. Later they got married and Hrogar became the master of Hrogar's Hold.
- Edwina's family was dissatisfied with the interracial marriage of Hrogar and Edwina, so they disowned her.
- Hrogar's sons do not seem to have any Dunmer characteristic, despite the fact their mother is a Dunmer.
- He will tell the Vestige he is thankful because due to their actions he is celebrating a victory instead of his son's funeral (although he mentions this before one of his sons actually died).