Her schedule consists of spending all day at market and working the inn at nights. She thinks Hogni Red-Arm is the most "disgusting" merchant and may be found bickering with him. She shops at Kerah's jewelry stall and will tell her she's looking for something exotic that no other girl in Markarth has, as well as take interest in a ring made by Adara.
- If she is killed, Frabbi will send hired thugs to attack you.
- If Kleppr is killed, she will send hired thugs to attack you.
- If you steal from the tavern, especially during The Forsworn Conspiracy questline, she will send hired thugs to attack you.
- Hroki wears tavern clothes. These clothes are very rare and can only be found on a small number of NPCs.
- In the market, she will have no personable dialogue other than the generic "Need something?" and "What can I do for you?" Only in the Silver-Blood Inn she has more lines of dialogue.
- She states her father gives her "plenty of spending money," which explains why she's mainly found in the market instead of working at the tavern.
- If you drop armor on the ground in front of her, she will ask you if she can take it.
- Even though you cannot marry Hroki, there are currently mods for the PC version of the game to do so.
- Hroki is the only adult in-game who has the Child class (This could possibly mean that she is a teenager).
- Every time you try to talk to her after you drop a piece of armor and still say "Consider it yours," the only dialogue she will have is, "Excuse me, I'm assuming that armor you got rid of wasn't an accident, but just in case, I wanted to make sure I can take it."