| Base Value:|
|2 pts for 1 sec||for 1 sec|
|Restore Magicka||Fortify Sneak|
|5 pts for 0 sec||4% for 60 sec|
|Form ID: 001016B3|
- The Black Sacrament effigy in Aventus Aretino's residence contains a respawning sample of human flesh (respawns after 20 game days).
- The Black Sacrament effigy in Maven Black-Briar's manor in Riften.
- Inside Reachcliff Cave.
- Inside the Dwemer ruin of Raldbthar, in the room where you first encounter Falmer.
- Inside The Ratway Warrens in the room with Knjakr the psychotic butcher.
- In Volunruud, during The Silence Has Been Broken in a small antechamber near Amaund Motierre.
- Two can be found inside the Dwemer ruin of Alftand Animonculory, near the fire in the same room as the lift to Alftand Glacial Ruins.
- At a pond in Tolvald's Cave, on the island in a satchel near the slain Altmer.
- Often on the bodies of Falmer.
- Occasionally gifted to the player by Narfi upon completing the miscellaneous quest Locate Reyda's remains.
- Can be looted from the body of Krag inside Nchuand-Zel just after you leave Nchuand-Zel Armory.
- One can be found at the end of Tolvald's Cave before you get to Tovald's Gap next to a fire.
- Several can be found in the dining hall of Castle Volkihar, along with a few Human Hearts.DG (Respawns)
- Can be looted from Werebear at Snowclad Ruins.DB
- Can be looted off Werewolf Savages in the Companions' quests.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Damage Health||Paralysis||Restore Magicka||Fortify Sneak|
† multiple effects
- Human Flesh has exactly the same model as Raw Beef.
- Despite being Human Flesh, it is not dropped by killed humans.