- The Black Sacrament effigy in Aventus Aretino's residence contains a respawning sample of human flesh (respawns after 20 game days).
- The Black Sacrament effigy in Maven Black-Briar's manor in Riften.
- Inside Reachcliff Cave.
- Inside the Dwemer ruin of Raldbthar, in the room where you first encounter Falmer.
- Inside The Ratway Warrens in the room with Knjakr the butcher.
- In Volunruud, during "The Silence Has Been Broken" in a small antechamber near Amaund Motierre.
- Two can be found inside the Dwemer ruin of Alftand Animonculory, near the fire in the same room as the lift to Alftand Glacial Ruins.
- At a pond in Tolvald's Cave, on the island in a satchel near the slain Altmer.
- Often on the bodies of Falmer.
- Occasionally given to the Dragonborn by Narfi upon completing the miscellaneous quest "The Straw that Broke."
- Can be looted from the body of Krag inside Nchuand-Zel just after you leave Nchuand-Zel Armory.
- One can be found at the end of Tolvald's Cave before you get to Tovald's Gap next to a fire.
- Several can be found in the dining hall of Castle Volkihar, along with a few Human Hearts.DG (Respawns)
- Can be looted off Werewolf Savages in the Companions' quests.
Ring of NamiraEdit
If the Dragonborn completes the quest "The Taste of Death," and sides with Eola, a cannibal, they will be given the Ring of Namira, which when equipped, gives the Dragonborn the ability to eat human flesh off of bodies. Effects of doing this include extra health, stamina, and quicker health regeneration.
|Damage Health||Paralysis||Restore Magicka||Fortify Sneak|
† multiple effects
- Human Flesh has exactly the same model as Raw Beef.
- Despite being Human Flesh, it is not dropped by killed humans.