- "I'm new here in Bruma myself. I'm from down Heartland way. Nords up here... no offense... don't work as hard as us Imperial Heartlanders."
- ―Humilis Nonius
Humilis Nonius is an Imperial commoner working at the Wildeye Stables just outside Bruma.
He offers no quests or training nor any useful information. When speaking to him, he refers to Petrine if the Hero is wanting to buy a horse.
When spoken to, he will say he grew up in the Heartlands, and that he believes that they work harder than the local Nords.
- "He's been fed and well rested for you." —After a horse is purchased.
- "He's not much to look at, but you won't find a better bargain in Cyrodiil. Take good care of him." —After a horse is purchased.
This section contains bugs related to Humilis Nonius. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- Due to a bug, he will say one of two dialogs when the horse is bought. Once one is heard, the other cant be heard.