The hunger is one of the many voracious servants of the Daedra Lord Boethiah. Daedra hearts have modest magical properties.
- Hungers have a 40% chance to drop a Daedra's Heart.
Hungers know the following spells:
Hungers have the following abilities:
- Alas Ancestral Tomb
- Arethan Ancestral Tomb
- Maelkashishi, Forgotten Galleries
- Sarano Ancestral Tomb
- Vivec City, Telvanni Enchanter
- In Morrowind, Hungers are said to be servants of Boethiah. However, in Shivering Isles, Hungers make an appearance in Sheogorath's plane as his servants.
- A unique hunger in the Alas Ancestral Tomb has different stats and also drops Sarano Ebony Helm:
|Hunger||1||50||50||50||50||Immune to Normal Weapons||50||50||50||1 to 10||hunger_fghl|
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends