| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
|Class: Archery, Bow|
|Upgrade Material: Leather Strips|
|Perk: Steel Smithing|
The Hunting Bow is quite basic in appearance and uses the Recurve bow design.
Hunting bows are fairly common and can be found throughout Skyrim from from the beginning of the game onwards. Typical locations include:
- Blacksmiths and General Goods Merchants.
- Wielded by various Characters or Enemies.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item throughout Skyrim.
Guards usually carry them.
- Ironically, bows of this design are seldom used for hunting as the newer compound bow has replaced it. Highly reflexed bows are also more difficult to string and, (rarely), may reverse themselves suddenly.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)