- Main article: Creatures (Arena)
Ice Golems are elemental creatures encountered in The Elder Scrolls: Arena.
Ice Golems are humanoid creatures assembled with ice, often encountered in the cold, snowy areas of Tamriel. These large titans are one of the three elemental Golems, the other two being Stone Golem and Iron Golem. They are created by wizards to defend dungeons and carry other important tasks.
This elemental has the appearance of a large humanoid wearing a gray coating similar to an armor. The Ice Golem also has two blue horns and long nails, furthermore, it has two shades of a darker blue on the head, possibly representing eyes.
Even if the Ice Golems are the weakest of the three Golems, these humanoids can deal worrisome level of damage, specially at low levels. Maybe it would be an obvious weakness, however there is no reference to Ice Golems being vulnerable to any tipe of Fire. The Ice Golem is between Homonculus and its stronger cousin, the Stone Golem in terms of strenght.
- The Ice Golem was renamed Ice Daedra in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall and Frost Atronach in the next games.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall (as Ice Daedra)
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (as Frost Atronach)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (as Frost Atronach)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (as Frost Atronach)
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls: Arena)|
|Animals||Rat • Snow Wolf • Spider • Troll • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Lizard Man • Medusa • Minotaur • Orc|
|Netherworld||Fire Daemon • Hell Hound • Homonculus|
|Undead||Ghoul • Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Vampire • Wraith • Zombie|
|Golem||Ice Golem • Iron Golem • Stone Golem|