Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When cast, Icy Spear causes 60 points of frost damage to a target's Health, and 60 points of damage to a target's Stamina. Like Ice Spike, Icy Spear launches a single projectile, which must be charged between casts.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 725
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Faralda at the College of Winterhold sells this spell once the Dragonborn reaches Destruction level 65.
- Very rarely found as a random drop, though mostly on higher level hostile mages.
- Can be found in "boss" chests.
A video showing the spell being cast can be found here.
- Icy Spears which hit enemies will continue to exist after they die until you leave the area. This makes the corpses easy to spot from a distance for looting.
- Icy Spears appear to be larger than Ice Spikes.
- Icy Spears appear to spin in-flight, as evidenced by its swirling frost trail.
|Arniel's Convection • Blizzard • Chain Lightning • Fire Storm • Fireball • Firebolt • Fire Rune • Flame Cloak • Flames • Frost Cloak • Frostbite • Frost Rune • Ice Spike • Ice Storm • Incinerate • Icy Spear • Lightning Bolt • Lightning Cloak • Lightning Rune • Lightning Storm • Sparks • Thunderbolt • Wall of Flames • Wall of Frost • Wall of Storms • Vampiric Drain|
|Freeze • Ignite • Whirlwind Cloak|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Destruction Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Destruction trainers • Runes • Disintegrate|