Idesa serves as the live-in nanny at House of Clan Cruel-Sea and may be found there or somewhere in Windhelm. The first time the Dragonborn meets her, she is talking to Grimvar Cruel-Sea about Aventus Aretino commenting about how strange he is and suggesting Grimvar stay away from him. Showing to be quite protective towards Grimvar, despite simply being his nanny.
Afterwards, Idesa can generally be found wandering Windhelm in or near the Cruel-Sea's home or near the marketplace. She can sometimes also be found walking through the Gray Quarter.
- She may ask The Dragonborn to bring an item to be enchanted by Sergius Turrianus.
- She can sometimes be seen during Blood on the Ice second quest as a target wearing different colored clothing.
The Black SacramentEdit
Idesa: "Oh, Grimvar... always with the nonsense. No, no, of course not. Those are just tales..."
Grimvar: "Fine. Then I'll invite him out to play. He lives right there. I'm going to knock on his door..."
Idesa: "No, child! Wait! That boy, that house - they're cursed."
Grimvar: "Ha! Then I'm right. I knew it. He's trying to have somebody killed!"
Idesa: "All right. I won't deny it, child. What you heard is true. But Aventus Aretino walks a dark path. His actions can lead only to ruin. Now, enough. We will speak no more of this. I am the only friend you need.
- "Ever tried taking care of children? It can be a nightmare."
- "I try to keep Grimvar safe, but these are dangerous times."
- "When Grimvar asks me why women are being killed around the city. I don't even know what to say to him."
- Idesa is greatly discomforted and even frightened by Aventus Arentino trying to contact the Dark Brotherhood, even going as far to say that he is "inviting evil into the city," with obvious discontent in her voice.
- Despite their sharing of surnames, it is unknown whether or not Idesa is actually related to Geldis or Feran Sadri. Relationship data in the Creation Kit shows that Idesa is Revyn Sadri's sister.
This section contains bugs related to Idesa Sadri. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- She might appear on the map, but might not be accessible. The command
tclcan be used to clip through walls and continue the side quest by talking with her.