She is the live-in nanny at House of Clan Cruel-Sea and may be found there or somewhere in Windhelm. The first time the Dragonborn meets her, she is talking to Grimvar Cruel-Sea about Aventus Aretino saying how strange he is and Grimvar must stay away from him.
- She may ask The Dragonborn to bring an item to be enchanted by Sergius Turrianus.
- She can sometimes be seen during Blood on the Ice second quest as a target wearing different colored clothing.
The Black SacramentEdit
Idesa: "Oh, Grimvar... always with the nonsense. No, no, of course not. Those are just tales..."
Grimvar: "Fine. Then I'll invite him out to play. He lives right there. I'm going to knock on his door..."
Idesa: "No, child! Wait! That boy, that house - they're cursed."
Grimvar: "Ha! Then I'm right. I knew it. He's trying to have somebody killed!"
Idesa: "All right. I won't deny it, child. What you heard is true. But Aventus Aretino walks a dark path. His actions can lead only to ruin. Now, enough. We will speak no more of this. I am the only friend you need.
- "Ever tried taking care of children? It can be a nightmare."
- "I try to keep Grimvar safe, but these are dangerous times."
- "When Grimvar asks me why women are being killed around the city. I don't even know what to say to him."
This section contains bugs related to Idesa Sadri. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- She might appear on the map, but might not be accessible. The command
tclcan be used to clip through walls and continue the side quest by talking with her.