Idgrod asks the Dragonborn to deliver a letter to Danica Pure-Spring at the Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun, regarding the welfare of Joric. Danica had been sending potions to Idgrod to help improve her brother's condition. Delivering the letter for Idgrod counts as one of three tasks that helps the Dragonborn become Thane of Morthal.
If the Dragonborn drops Stormcloak or Imperial armor around Idgrod, she will approach and ask if she can take it. If the armor is labelled as stolen, she will still ask for it but will not pick it up.
- "Please don't mind Joric. He's not mad, really he's not."
- "For now, looking after Joric is my job."
- I don't... I haven't mother's gift, not quite, but I've seen things."
- "It's difficult sometimes... To know whether what I see is real or not."
- "I keep hoping this is another vision, that it's not real. But it is, isn't it? We really have lost our home." —If exiled to the Blue Palace.
- "To be driven from our homes, to be forced here... this is the last thing that Joric needs." —If exiled to the Blue Palace.
- "You. Every time I look at you my blood boils." —When exiled