- Talk to any of the named merchants about work.
- Talk to Ienas Sarandas and convince him to return the goods.
- Return the items to the merchants for Reputation, minor rewards and improved disposition, and better prices.
Three of the five merchants: Daynes Redothril, Tiras Sadus, and Bevene Releth, have shops facing Ienas' house. The other two, Bivale Teneran and Llether Vari, are on the lower floor of the Manor District.
Speaking to Ienas will reveal that he is not happy about his situation, and with a disposition above 60, he will easily be persuaded to give the items back. It is also possible to raise his disposition with one of the following gifts: the book Saryoni's Sermons, or a bottle of Greef, Cyrodilic Brandy, or Flin.
Returning the GoodsEdit
Once the Nerevarine has all the items, they must:
- Return the Brocade Shirt and the Silk Pants to Bivale Teneran the Clothier.
- Return the Designer Shoes to Llether Vari.
- Return the Ebony Ring & Glass Ring to Daynes Redothril the Pawnbroker.
- Return the Firejade Amulet to Bevene Releth.
- Return the Racer Suede Belt to Tiras Sadus.
- After the completion of this quest, Ienas will relocate to the Ald'ruhn Temple and become a monk.
This section contains bugs related to Ienas Sarandas (Quest). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following: