Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ignite causes a bolt of flame to shoot from the caster's hand after momentary charging. The bolt sets a target on fire for 15 seconds, inflicting damage over time.
This spell is gained by wearing Ahzidal's Ring of Arcana found in Kolbjorn Barrow during the third investment stage of the quest "Unearthed." Wearing the ring also grants the spell Freeze to the Dragonborn.
- Apprentice Destruction: Halves the cost of Ignite.
- Destruction Dual Casting: Allows the spell to be dual casted to overcharge it.
- Augmented Flames: Increases the damage by 25% to 5 for first level, by 50% to 6 on second level.
- Aspect of Terror (Illusion perk): The damage per second increases to 14 per second. If the Dragonborn also has 2/2 Augmented Flames, the damage can be as high as 21 damage per second, for a total damage of 315 fire damage.
- Impact: Staggers enemies if dual cast.
- Effects stack on top of each-other independently. Every stack is unaffected by the presence of other stacks.
- Shares the same animation and projectile graphic as Firebolt.
- Arguably, with Aspect of Terror, Ignite is the most damaging spell in the game for its magicka cost, capable of dealing 693 damage over 15 seconds if dual cast.
|Arniel's Convection • Blizzard • Chain Lightning • Fire Storm • Fireball • Firebolt • Fire Rune • Flame Cloak • Flames • Frost Cloak • Frostbite • Frost Rune • Ice Spike • Ice Storm • Incinerate • Icy Spear • Lightning Bolt • Lightning Cloak • Lightning Rune • Lightning Storm • Sparks • Thunderbolt • Wall of Flames • Wall of Frost • Wall of Storms • Vampiric Drain|
|Freeze • Ignite • Whirlwind Cloak|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Destruction Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Destruction trainers • Runes • Disintegrate|