- Main article: Skills (Morrowind)
The Illusion skill determines how successful a character is at using Illusion spells. The higher the Illusion skill, the higher chance the character has of casting an Illusion spell. Illusion is governed by the Personality attribute.
The following characters are skill trainers in Illusion:
- Erer Darothril, at Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub Master (up to 100)
- An-Zaw, at the Suran Tradehouse (up to 52)
- Nine-Toes, at his house (up to 50)
School of IllusionEdit
- Blind Obscures the vision of the target, reducing his chance to hit with weapon or hand-to-hand attacks.
- Calm Creature Decreases attack rating (i.e, its inclination to attack). The magnitude is the amount the attack rating is reduced. Humanoids Undead, Daedra, and artifacts are not affected.
- Calm Humanoid Decreases attack rating (i.e, its inclination to attack). The magnitude is the amount the attack rating is reduced. Creatures Undead, Daedra, and artifacts are not affected.
- Chameleon Lets the target blend into the surroundings so no one can see them. The target can attack and use objects without disrupting the effect, but chameleon may range from 1% to 100% effectiveness. The effect's magnitude is the degree of concealment.
- Charm Temporarily increases target's disposition towards the caster. When the effect ends, the target's disposition returns to its original value.
- Demoralize Creature
- Frenzy Creature
- Frenzy Humanoid
- Invisibility Completely conceals the target from others. If the target attacks, speaks, or activates items (e.g., doors), the effect is dispelled.
- Light Upon striking a target, it illuminates the area for the duration. Does not cause change.
- Night-Eye Gives the target the ability to see in the dark. The effect's magnitude is how much the ambient light level is raised.
- Paralyze Renders the target unable to move for the effect's duration.
- Rally Creature
- Rally Humanoid
- Sanctuary Causes the target to be harder to hit. The magnitude is the value that is added to the target's chance to dodge attacks.
- Silence Temporarily prevents the target from casting spell for the effect's duration.
- Sound Produces a disorienting noise in the target's mind. The magnitude is the reduction in the target's chance to successfully cast spells (and the relative magnitude of the sound's volume).