Imps are small winged humanoids that cast low-level shock, fire or frost spells. Though bothersome by themselves, to lower-level players they are especially dangerous in groups. They inhabit all the regions of Cyrodiil, but are most commonly found around ruins and dungeons, and are highly aggressive.
- An Imp can also be found quite early in the game, with one flying outside Sideways Cave. This cave is only a few metres from the exit of the Imperial Prison Sewer, where the Main Storyline begins.
- Can fly above water
- Fire damage 6 on target spell
- Frost damage 10 on target spell
- Shock damage 10 on target spell
- More Unfinished Business - collect 10 Imp Galls for a wizard in Bravil as part of the Fighters Guild.
- No Stone Unturned - collect the research notes of an Altmeri mage. Several imps are encountered in the same cave as the notes.
- Lesser (300)
- While idle, they rarely take a rest from flying and land on the ground for some time. This is rare and difficult to observe.
- They can fly above water.
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mud Crab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|