Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Imperials have great bonuses in Mercantile and Speechcraft, making prices better. This allows players to get very good gear earlier in the game, especially with guild bonuses. Light armor and long blades are preferred. The rather entrepreneurial skill set presented by the Imperials make for good Thieves and Merchants.
Morrowind being part of the Empire, Imperial organizations such as the Blades, the East Empire Trading Company, the Imperial Cult, or the Imperial Legion are present in the region. Most of the notable Imperials in Morrowind are leading figures in one of these factions.
- Caius Cosades - Grand Spymaster of the Blades.
- Canctunian Ponius - East Empire Trading Company.
- Crassius Curio - Councilor of House Hlaalu.
- General Darius - Knight Protector of the Deathshead Legion Garrison.
- Lalatia Varian - Oracle of the Imperial Cult.
- Ruccia Conician - Invoker and leader of the Imperial Cult on Vvardenfell.
- Varus Vantinius - Knight of the Imperial Dragon and head of the Imperial Legion on Vvardenfell.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Humans||Breton • Imperial • Nord • Redguard|
|Mer||Altmer • Bosmer • Dunmer • Orsimer|
|Beast||Argonian • Khajiit|