|Class: Heavy Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Steel Ingot|
|Perk: Steel Smithing|
Despite being made primarily of steel, it's among the weakest type of heavy armor available, on par with iron armor. Unlike other sets, it comes with three variants of helmet - the craftable Imperial Helmet, Imperial Officer's Helmet and the Closed Imperial Helmet.
- Helgen Keep - the female Imperial Captain wears a full set that can be obtained if Ralof is followed during Unbound.
- Dawnstar - Horik Halfhand, who serves as housecarl to Brina Merilis, wears a set, minus the helmet.
- Alftand - Sulla Trebatius wears a set, minus the helmet, which can be obtained after he is killed. His helmet, an Imperial Officer variant is found inside Sulla Trebatuis Pack, in the torture chamber where Valie is found.
- A set is awarded by Legate Rikke upon joining the Imperial Legion.
- During the Liberation of Skyrim and Reunification of Skyrim, several pieces can be looted from Imperial soldiers that have fallen in battle at the many forts across Skyrim.
- Haafingar Hold Guards wear Imperial Bracers and Imperial Boots.
- Fort Frostmoth DB - Several pieces found on the ash covered shelves.
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Name||Leather Strips||Leather||Steel Ingot||ID|
|Imperial Helmet (Closed)||18||5||30||N/A||0009610D|
|Imperial Officer's Helmet||17||4||30||N/A||000136CF|
|Total (w/ craftable helmet)||80||64||235||10||5||15|
- Imperial Armor largely resembles Roman lorica segmentata armor, in keeping with the overall theme of the Empire's military likeness to that of the Roman Empire.