|Class: Heavy Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Steel Ingot|
|Perk: Steel Smithing|
Despite being made primarily of steel, it's among the weakest type of heavy armor available, on par with iron armor. Unlike other sets, it comes with three variants of helmet - the craftable Imperial Helmet, Imperial Officer's Helmet and the Closed Imperial Helmet.
- Helgen Keep - the female Imperial Captain wears a full set that can be obtained if Ralof is followed during Unbound.
- Dawnstar - Horik Halfhand, who serves as housecarl to Brina Merilis, wears a set, minus the helmet.
- Alftand - Sulla Trebatius wears a set, minus the helmet, which can be obtained after he is killed.
- A set is awarded by Legate Rikke upon joining the Imperial Legion.
- During the Liberation of Skyrim and Reunification of Skyrim, several pieces can be looted from Imperial soldiers that have fallen in battle at the many forts across Skyrim.
- Haafingar Hold Guards wear Imperial Bracers and Imperial Boots.
- Fort Frostmoth DB - Several pieces found on the ash covered shelves.
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Name||Leather Strips||Leather||Steel Ingot||ID|
|Imperial Helmet (Closed)||18||5||30||N/A||0009610D|
|Imperial Officer's Helmet||17||4||30||N/A||000136CF|
|Total (w/ craftable helmet)||80||64||235||10||5||15|
- Imperial Armor largely resembles Roman lorica segmentata armor, in keeping with the overall theme of the Empire's military likeness to that of the Roman Empire.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)