|Imperial City, Market District|
Imperial City Market District is located in the northeast section of the Imperial City and is the main center for trade and commerce. The greatest selection of items in the province can be found in the Market District.
This level of commerce makes this district one of the busiest and the streets are almost always full.
Roughly north to south:
- Divine Elegance, Proprietor: Palonirya - clothing
- Mystic Emporium, Proprietor: Calindil - spells, scrolls and soul gems
- Slash 'n' Smash, Proprietor: Urbol gro-Orkulg - axes and blunt weapons
- Gilded Carafe, Proprietor: Claudette Perrick - alchemy ingredients (also Othrelos, sneak trainer)
- The Best Defense, Proprietors: Maro Rufus - light armor and repair, Varnado - heavy armor, training and repair
- Stonewall Shields, Proprietor: Viator Accius - shields, armor and repair
- Edgar's Discount Spells, Proprietor: Edgar Vautrine - cheap low-skill spells, perhaps good for training
- Rindir's Staffs, Proprietor: Rindir - magical staffs and robes
- Three Brothers Trade Goods, Proprietors: Tertullian Verus, Cicero Verus and Sergius Verus - miscellaneous goods
- Jensine's "Good As New" Merchandise, Proprietor: Jensine - described as a pawnbroker
- The Copious Coinpurse, Proprietor: Thoronir - miscellaneous goods
- First Edition, Proprietor: Phintias - books
- The Merchants Inn, Proprietor: Velus Hosidius - food, drink and beds
- A Fighting Chance, Proprietor: Rohssan - weapons, armor, repair and armorer training
- The Feed Bag, Proprietor: Delos Fandas - food and drink
- Red Diamond Jewelry, Proprietor: Hamlof Red-Tooth - jewelry and fine clothing
- The Main Ingredient, Proprietor: Ogier Georick - alchemy ingredients
Other Points of InterestEdit
- Market Sewers
- Office of Imperial Commerce, Vinicia Melessaeia - Where you can buy a house.
- Black Horse Courier - The only newspaper in Cyrodiil.
- Warehouse, Gelephor - Item storage.
- If you create a riot spell (Frenzy with a huge radius) and use it too many times when most of the shopkeepers are outside, they will kill each other and will not respawn. This also means that one must be passive inside the Market District. There are some quests that use people from the Market District.
- Several of the shops in the Market District are named after real shops in Bethesda, Maryland.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (First appearance)
|Locations (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Cities||Anvil • Bravil • Bruma • Cheydinhal • Chorrol • Imperial City • Kvatch • Leyawiin • Skingrad|
|General||Ayleid (Elven) Ruin • Camp • Cave • Fort Ruin • Mine • Landmark • Settlement • Stable • Tavern|
|Special||Daedric Shrine • Doomstone • Oblivion Gate • Rune Stone • Wayshrine|
|Regions||Blackwood • City Isle • Colovian Highlands • Gold Coast • Great Forest • Heartlands • Jerall Mountains • Nibenay Basin • Nibenay Valley • Valus Mountains • Waterfront • West Weald|
|Shivering Isles|| Regions: The Fringe • Mania • Dementia |
Cities • Camps • Caves • Fort Ruins • Landmarks • Settlements