Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Imperial City Prison is a PvE group dungeon that was released with The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial City expansion.
Even before the Planemeld, this grim complex just outside the walls of the Imperial City was a dark and terrible place. Now Molag Bal has ceded it to the worst of his Daedra, and it’s become an even more horrific nightmare. The Imperial City Prison is a 4-person group dungeon where you and your group will face all manner of Daedric abominations.
- Overfiend (Mind-Shriven)
- Gravelight Sentry (Watcher Boss)
- Lord-Warden's Council: a group of four individual Xivkyn)
- Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor (Xivkyn)
- Flesh Abomination (Flesh Atronach Boss)
- Lord Warden Dusk (Grievous Twilight)
- Exiting the Imperial Prison will return the Vestige to their alliance's capital city.
- PvP is not enabled in this dungeon. The same applies to the White-Gold Tower.