The Imperial City Prison is a PvE group dungeon that was released with The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial City expansion.
Even before the Planemeld, this grim complex just outside the walls of the Imperial City was a dark and terrible place. Now Molag Bal has ceded it to the worst of his Daedra, and it’s become an even more horrific nightmare. The Imperial City Prison is a 4-person group dungeon where you and your group will face all manner of Daedric abominations.
- Overfiend (Mind-Shriven)
- Gravelight Sentry (Watcher Boss)
- Lord-Warden's Council: a group of four individual Xivkyn)
- Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor (Xivkyn)
- Flesh Abomination (Flesh Atronach Boss)
- Lord Warden Dusk (Grievous Twilight)
- Exiting the Imperial Prison will return the Vestige to their alliance's capital city.
- PvP is not enabled in this dungeon. The same applies to the White-Gold Tower.