Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is similar in appearance to the standard version, but has a prominent metal plume across the top and the insignia of the Empire stamped on the front.
The helmet cannot be found as random loot, however it can be found in certain locations:
- Helgen Keep – the female Imperial Captain wears one that can be obtained if Ralof is followed during Unbound.
- The Ratway Warrens – In Salvianus' room on his table.
- Alftand – in Sulla Trebatius' pack.
- The Katariah – In the first room on the left. The ship only appears during the Dark Brotherhood quest "Hail Sithis!"
- Worn by a randomly encountered Scavenger.
- Fort Greymoor – On a table near the forge. Only available by completing the Battle for Whiterun for the Imperial Legion.
- Fort Greenwall – Several helmets in the barracks. Only available by completing The Battle for Fort Greenwall for the Imperial Legion.
- Kilkreath Ruins – Beside on of the corpses as you enter the ruin. Only available during the quest "The Break of Dawn."
- Can be found on Bandits posing as Imperial Soldiers during a Random Encounter.
- Despite becoming a Legate in the main questline for the Imperial Legion, this helmet is not awarded in accordance with the new rank.
- Oddly, despite the Imperial Officer's Helmet being better than the regular Imperial Helmet in terms of base armor rating and weight, it has less value than the regular variant.
This section contains bugs related to Imperial Officer's Helmet. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The helmet has been known to cause the screen to momentarily flash white when jumping in first person.